Zarghoon Housing Plot Transfer Fees.

Zarghoon Housing Plot Transfer.


First Fill the given form form the QDA office. Cnic copies and Passport Size Photos of Both Parties are required.

Then Pay the Transfer fee at the QDA Office.

Then Pay the EWF fee.

Then Attest The FBR Challan. After Paying the FBR fee they will provide you a challan and then attest the challan.

After These Post a add in Mashriq Newspaper stating that you are traferring this property in your given name.

Cnic Copies Buyer and Seller.

Passport Size Photos of Buyer and Seller.


Transfer Fees Rs 10800.

Ewf Charges. Rs 540.

FBR Chalan Rs 10,000.

Add in Mashriq Newspaper, Stam and Attest Rs 1500.

Office Fees Rs 10,000.

For selling at best prices call 03168001000