how to keep your house clean and
What is hygiene?
Hygiene is a set of practices performed to preserve health.
“Hygiene refers to conditions and practices that help to maintain health and prevent the spread of diseases.” Personal hygiene refers to maintaining the body’s cleanliness.
Home and everyday Hygiene:
Some of the daily activities and actions at home to hygiene practices may prevent and minimize the spread of various kinds of viral diseases at home.
Diseases at home can also spread by the coughing and vomiting of an infected person at home, using the things of the infected person. The activities like washing hands with soap, cleaning toilet regularly after using, cleaning the house floor twice a day. Some of places in our homes where water is used and stored daily may help the pathogens (bacteria virus) in their production the places like kitchens, bathrooms and gardens.
The routine cleaning of hands and water place
- 1. Clear the counters and clean it makes sure that not only one particle or piece of food left behind
- 2. Fill the sing or wash basin in your kitchen with hot water
3 .Clean the high zones clean the dirt and debris from the high zone don’t forget to clean the top of the refrigerator
- Clean the upper cabinet and anything else on the walls wipe the doors and pull up the upper cabinets.
- Spray the stovetop with all purpose cleaner and clean it with powdered scrub that won’t scratch.
- Clean the lower cabinets and drawers with soap and soap cloth
- Drain the sink and wash it with hot water
- Sweep the floor with an electro-static duster
while cleaning the bathrooms you must have:
Wear gloves, wear mask and do the following steps:
- Turn off the water supply first in the toilet
- Pour 1 cup of Borax into the toilet bowl and swish it around with a toilet brush
- Then add 1 cup of vinegar and allow the mixture to get down in the bowl
- Finish by scrubbing the bowl with a toilet brush to remove hard water stains
Clean the toilet each and every day for a healthy lifestyle.
If you have a little garden in your home then you have to look after for fungi to keep your garden clean and healthy.
To clean garden do the following steps:
- If you want a healthy garden you must have to inspect all the plants in your garden daily
- During inspection if you see any fungus any where on the leaves of the plants cut that leave
- Fertilize and water your plants daily to keep them healthy and safe from fungus
- Remember antibiotics do not kill the plant fungi